Thursday 26 March 2009

Bryony Stocks




A day in the life of a Virtual PA


Not the usual office based day, but what is ‘normal’ when you work for several different businesses that all do very different things.

One of my clients asked me to assist with planning and inviting guests to a launch event of a new product and this is how my day went...

6:30am - Caught train for 2.5 hour journey.

9:00am – Arrived at destination.

9:30am – Started to prepare and set up events rooms, including decorations, stationery etc.

12:30pm – Lunched on sandwich whilst ‘on the go’.

5:30pm – Showered and changed ready for clients’ event.

6:30pm – ‘Meet and Greet’ customers and pre-dinner cocktails.

7:30pm – Hosted a dinner table with top VIP clients, giving them information about my customers’ business and forming excellent relationships for the future.

11:00pm – Evening ended.

I had a very busy, yet fulfilling day and really enjoyed the challenge. The following day I was sitting at my desk, in the office working on some data entry for another customer – it’s the wide variety of work that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment